All boxes are ONLY to be used for Tide Cleaners services - a third party service should never deliver packages of any kind to our boxes. We are not liable for damaged or lost items outside of our buisness, and will not be responsible for covering any cost.
Articles in this section
- Is Tide Cleaners a 24/7 dry cleaning and laundry service?
- What happens if my order is left in a box for an extended period of time?
- What is the difference between the blue and orange Tide Cleaners bags?
- Why wasn't my Tide Cleaners bag returned with my recent order?
- All boxes are full at my residence, can I still place an order?
- Can I have packages from other services delivered to a Tide Cleaners box?
- Can I request a rush delivery?
- Can I use Tide Cleaners, if your services are not in my building?
- Can my partner or roommate use my Tide Cleaners bag or vice-versa?
- Does Tide Cleaners offer Wash & Fold subscriptions?